Adri's firstday of school was the day after Easton's, August 26th! She
was so excited that Zach and Dexter are both in her class!
She loved playing with the play-dough since I am a mean
mom and do not allow it!)

This is so lame, mom.

I think she is a bit in la-la land (as usual).

Maybe I should've trimmed Easton instead (see below!)

That morning, I decided to cut Adri's bangs (sorry, Mom,
I know that is your area of expertise!) But they were in
desperate need of a trim! Anyway, here's how it went.
Adri: What are you doing?
Me: I am cutting your bangs.
Adri: Why are you cutting my bangs?Me: They really need a trim because they are kinda fried.
Adri: Oh. So we can buy some new ones at the store?
I just laugh at the cute thoughts of my 2 year old! I am sure
that she thinks we can buy anything, including bangs at the store!
4 comments:
Do you and Lindsey plan to update at the exact same time? That's cute.
Adri is only 2?? She seems so big. What are you putting her in?-Is it pre-school? Or a play group?
Adri looks way too old! She looks adorable though. Did she have fun?
she is so darling. i can't believe that adri and gavin are in preschool now. i remember the fond moments of gavin screaming his head off in the stroller on the stage while you and i played basketball. adri, so sweet, sat there and watched him in awe of his lung capacity and volume! ah the good old days.
okay your little girl is so dang cute. You could never get away with saying she doesn't belong to you!! Corrine
Post a Comment