Thursday, September 25, 2008

Soccer!!

Yes, I know soccer season is almost over, but I have a few pictures I need to post! Easton is loving soccer, and if I can brag for a moment, I'd like to say that he is pretty dang good at it! He scores almost all the goals for his team. (He is a little older than the others and maybe has more experience,) but nonetheless, I am bragging just for a second!!

2 comments:

Wende said...

Crystal, that's awesome that Easton Is a soccer stud. Cameron watched the ball all season in the spring & skipped around like a little girl. he finally scored a goal in the last game, maybe even 2 goals? It's just so fun to watch at this age! Go Easton!

Snell Familia said...

Yeah!!!! One more game! My kids love it too, but I am glad that it is almost over. Keep it up East!!