So, in Disneyland, there is a fireworks display that takes place over the top of Cinderella's castle. It was awesome to watch but Adri seemed a little disturbed when it started. After a few fireworks had gone off, she said, "Cinderella's going to be mad!" I guess that she thought Cinderella would be mad that they were setting off fireworks near (and what might have appeared to be inside) her house!
After Easton had witnessed Jeff's sour attitude about Christmas and Santa Claus, he whispered in my ear "Mom, don't get dad ANY presents because he is making fun of Santa Claus!"
4 comments:
Crys.. I loved your christmas card and I love that Jeff doesn't get any presents. So funny. I love all the kids in the car with the two big boys. It looks like you had so much fun.
That is awesome you had Christmas at Disney land. How fun!
So cute! Don't kids just make you laugh?
So good to see what you and your family have been up to. I forgot that we got married right after you on the 25. I really hope we can get together this summer while we are in UT and ID. We need a Lungren/Sudweeks reunion!
Post a Comment