Friday, April 10, 2009

Things I Might eventually blog about...

Well, I am officially that person who cannot/does not keep up their blog. I never thought that would happen. Well, I am on a comeback now. I am going to try to keep this baby updated more now. It is my goal, since this is supposed to be my journal. I am as good at this as journaling----GO FIGURE!! Anyway, here goes for a new resolution to be a better blogger so that my children can have some sort of written stories of thier childhood!

5 comments:

tash said...

Good luck!

Laurel said...

Welcome back.
You can do it!

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I know what you mean. I do love reading other people's blogs though. :)

deatherages said...

Cryssy! You can do it!

Michelle and Andrew said...

i have been quite the slacker as well. but i did just blog to tell everyone i am having a baby...i guess that is news right? plus my camera battery charger was missing and i was too lazy/cheap to get a new one. keep up the blogging...we can help each other! hahaha