Then he decided that he could be brave too and held it.
We even went back a second day to see the alligator show and spend more time at the petting zoo. Allie loved every animal, and barked at all things that moved. The goat attacked her stroller and started licking the tray. Meanwhile, she was freaking out and giggling with joy.
Here is Dexter with a little tiny set of horns behind him...
On the second day, Easton got a little braver. He held the tarantula and the snake. I am sure this snake picture gives Jeff the willies!
This guy was from the Alligator show. He was pretty buff and could hold the gator's mouth shut between his chin and his chest. Not the sharpest tool in the shed if you ask me...
Adri also fell in love with the bunnies in the Bunny Barn. She was determined that we were going to go home with one of them. I was about to use the "not for sale" excuse when I saw a big sign that said: for sale $35. Good thing she can't read yet!
2 comments:
You have some very brave children there, Crystal. I wouldn't touch any of those creatures that your kids did - and I'm 30!!
Gotta love the fair!
Post a Comment