So when we found out that we were moving to Knoxville, we all had very mixed emotions: sadness, anger anxiety, excitement, all at one time. It was a big change for our family. Knowing that the move was most likely coming, our spring and summer flew by! We had baseball, tee-ball (a waste of time if you ask Adri), dance and piano recitals, and lots of other activities going on. There was also preschool graduation, Allie’s second birthday and our trip with my parents to Hawaii! Then we snuck in some days at Lagoon, had a family reunion in Island Park, went to Georgetown one last time, and sold our house. Then after time flew by and all those events happened, we moved our little family to Knoxville, TN!
1 comment:
What fun pictures! I'm glad you commented on my blog the other day so I knew you were blogging again. :) I can't even imagine how big of a change it must be to be in Tennessee!
Post a Comment